Let me tell you a little bit about myself
As a graphic designer, photographer and videographer, I approach each project as an opportunity to create a fresh visual interpretation.
Inspired by minimalism and modernism, my work combines these elements to create unique and beautiful designs.
I am passionate about creating a strong visual impact while maintaining simplicity and balance.
Wexler Healthcare Properties at the Corcoran Group
• Manage listings, including composing property descriptions and all other content for display on several websites including Corcoran.com, Resource, healthcare-properties.com, LoopNet, Costar, Crexi.
• Develop and execute concepts and content for all marketing materials, including brochures, email, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, and various other digital media.
• Photograph properties and create floor plans.
• Manage print and digital advertising, and design future websites.
• Manage the design and installation of on-site signage.
• Manage and expand social media channels.
• Lead efforts around sponsorship of conferences and other trade events, developing promotional materials and staffing the event booth.
• Provide additional administrative support.
Jorge Mendoza, United National Realty
February 2021–February 2022
• Created a cohesive and recognizable brand identity.
• Maintained Contacts and Leads database.
• Managed social media editorial calendar, websites and digital and email marketing campaigns.
• Managed Just Listed, For Sale, Contract Signed and Sold property marketing.
• Designed print marketing including EDDM, flyers and brochures, mailers, and open house materials.
• Photographed and filmed residential and commercial properties.
• Produced and published property tour videos.
• Wrote property descriptions.
• Built dedicated property websites.
• Managed YouTube channel.
• Provided analytics for social media, YouTube, and industry trends via native tools and MLS data.
• Produced all photo and video assets, including aerial and 360-degree, for residential properties.
• Generated residential property CMAs (Competitive Market Analyses)
August 2019–June 2020
Social Media Marketing Communications Strategist
• Shaped the overall communication strategy through open source collection and analysis of large data-sets. This allowed leadership to understand audience behavior and enhance social media campaigns accordingly and enhance social media campaigns.
• Produced, managed and maintained day-to-day content (photo, video, graphics, etc.) for all social media channels/pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• Increased the growth rate of Kean’s social media platforms by monitoring, listening and engaging users in a “social” way.
• Developed and managed promotions and social ad campaigns, tuning for efficiency with A-B testing.
• Compiled weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of KPIs for management, demonstrating impact of social media results (ROI).
• Monitored and implemented best practices among campuses, competitors, and industry trends with listening and publishing tools such as Cision, Meltwater and Sprout.
• I lead internal training for campus social media administrators.
• I assisted the Director of Video on productions and provided strategies to optimize content for YouTube and other social media platforms.
• Maintained editorial calendar.
CBS Interactive, CNET’s Roadshow
June 2016 – August 2019
Associate Video/Social Media Producer, YouTube Certified Specialist
• Through proficiencies in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign, and Final Cut Pro X, I produced engaging video and photo assets for a variety of open source platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
• I produced in-field original, feature content for Roadshow and CNET properties.
• I aggregated and analyzed data to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to develop and prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports. I used this data to develop insights on a macro and micro level to identify areas of improvement across all social media channels
• I determined key areas of growth and improvement, while developing Search Engine Optimization strategies to
• I produced modified cuts of videos for YouTube, utilizing available platform tools to maximize growth.
• Maintained the social media calendar, strategically deploying content to increase Reach and Impressions.
• Advised CNET and CARFECTION of the CNET Media Group on YouTube strategies and best practices.
• Monitored social media channels, engaged the community, and scheduled posts with management and listening tools such as Sprinklr, CrowdTangle, SocialFlow and Later.
• My work increased statistics for YouTube 2017–2018 YoY by the following margins:
Increased Views by +28.38%, Watch Time by +13.86%, Revenue by +63.53%, Shares by +69.77% and Subscribers by +48.20%.
Eden II Programs | Internship
November 2015 – May 2016
Quality Assurance & Graphic Design
• Organized, restructured and redesigned Investigator Training modules
• Effectively used color theory, grids and white space to make dense content easily digestible.
• Strong emphasis on kerning, leading and other typography principles in the creation of data visualization displays.
• Filmed and edited audio, video and graphic assets to produce informative and instructional videos with the assistance of PowerPoint and screen recording software.
Wheeling Forward | Summer Internship
June 2015 – September 2015
• Produced promotional videos and interviews.
Scepter News | Student Publication at Kingsborough Community College
April 2012 – November 2012
Lead Web Developer and Photographer
• Collaborated with the Editor-in-Chief to complete the vision of ScepterNews.com
• Took photos of campus events and prepared them for web and newspaper print.
Adobe Creative Suite:
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge and Lightroom.
Analytic tools and Social Media Management Systems:
Sprout, Hoot Suite, Sprinklr, Social Flow, Later, True Anthem, YouTube Creator Studio and VidIQ.
Listening Tools: CrowdTangle, Cision and Meltwater.
Non-linear editing: Final Cut Pro X.
Website, Content and Customer Relations Management:
WordPress, SquareSpace, Mojo, KVCore.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)
Email Marketing: Mailchimp and Brokerloop.
Real Estate Tools (various): Remine, RPR, Brokerloop, OasisNYC, FlexMLS
Google, YouTube Channel Growth
Completion ID: 17868463
Google, YouTube Content Ownership
Completion ID: 18154961
Google, YouTube Asset Monetization
Completion ID: 18609471
CUNY College of Staten Island
B.S. Communications, Design and Digital Media
Graduated: June 2016
Magna Cum Laude, 3.82 GPA
St. John’s University
B.S. Business Management
Graduated: January 2013
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
Studied: Information Security and Forensics
Honors and Activities
Honorary Management Fraternity
Sigma Iota Epsilon | Epsilon Sigma Chapter
St. John’s University – 2013
St. John’s University – 2011-2012
CUNY College of Staten Island – 2014-2015